We are advised to eat no more than two portions a week of oily fish, as it may contain pollutants such as PCBs and dioxins. Premier quality fish oil, however, has been scrupulously screened for pollutants, so is a safe way to obtain your key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, daily.
This pure, unconcentrated, highest quality, food grade fish oil provides natural levels of EPA and DHA as nature intended. Plus fish oils other natural components, including carotenoids and tocopherols - unlike pharmaceutical (refined) grade fish oil, which does not contain these elements. And unlike the cheaper cod liver oil, fish oil is safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding, as it contains no vitamin A.
- 100% pure, premium quality fish oil scrupulously screened for PCBs and other pollutants
- Ethically sourced from clean seas
- Naturally provides carotenoids and tocopherols lost in refined oils
- Obtained from wild sardines, anchovies and mackerel (not farmed fish)
- Provides 1000mg of EPA and DHA that contribute to normal heart function
- Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 250mg of DHA and EPA.
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding as does not contain Vitamin A.
- Suitable for Halal diets.