Ginkgo Biloba Tablets *One a Day* 30 Tincture tablets
A.Vogel Ginkgo Biloba Tablets are produced from freshly harvested Ginkgo Biloba leaves, where they are gathered each spring to create these fresh herb tablets. Gingko Biloba helps to maintain a healthy circulation and also help blood flow to the brain which is important as one gets older.
- 30 tablets.
- A traditional herbal remedy.
- Made from freshly harvested Ginkgo Biloba leaves.
- Helps to maintain a healthy circulation & the blood flow to the brain.
- May also relieve the symptoms of Raynaud's syndrome and tinnitus.
Ginkgo Biloba Tablets from A.Vogel may also relieve the symptoms of Raynaud's syndrome and tinnitus. Each tablet contains 90mg of freshly harvested ginkgo biloba extract and is based upon long-standing use as a traditional herbal remedy.
Alfred Vogel knew about the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba many years before it became popular in the West and had his own Ginkgo Biloba tree, planted on his return from Japan. This was his daily source of fresh Ginkgo leaves which he regularly chewed as he grew older to absorb the benefits of the valuable juices.
Directions of Use:
Adults & the elderly: 1 tablet daily.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Not suitable for children or those under 18 years of age.
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaves, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Soya Polysaccharide, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source).