Bio-Kult is a unique multi-strain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of live bacteria. Its naturally powerful formulation targets the digestive tract.
Tell me more...
- Targets the digestive tract
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Made in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd.
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (Milk and soya) - see strains below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live bacteria strains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66
Each Capsule Contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram).
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.